So. Tomorrow it’s Saturday and I go to train some Students from an IT University in France on Agile Management.
I asked myself the whole week how should I handle this? And, during the bloody traffic jam in Luxembourg (as usual) I got an epiphany: I gonna trick them.
Starting with Requirements: my 250 slides powerpoint show just for the scaring first 15 minutes.
Then I thought that I couldn’t manage this like Christoph Mathis, who tells the people « now self-managed people, go ahead! » or more Lean Kanban like Jim Benson.
No, let’s make a PLöRK:
- 1st hour: 59minutes Scrum from Jean Tabaka
- 2d hour: Retrospective
- 3d hour: Lean Coffee like!
- 1. extracting themes and epics
- 2. presenting it like a backlog
- 3. then magic estimation with my wide band delphi customization
- 4. then start: we got 4 hours left i.e. time for 4 iterations/themes
This is the menu (in french)